Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A long time ago…

…There were Dinosaurs!!!

I love freezer paper stencils. I’m addicted. And Cam looks really cute in his momma-made shirts, so I had to get the supplies out this week and get back to it. I used one of the shirts Ruth dyed for me a while back. (luckily my kid isn’t growing very fast)

IMGP8491

His favorite bedtime book is Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs by Byron Barton. It’s a really cute book with sweet little drawings. I’ve come up with some sound effects for nearly every page and Cam has taken to repeating those sounds…sometimes even before I get to that page. Soooo cute! So I made him a shirt with the dinos from the book. I love how it turned out.

IMGP8494edit

The fierce dinosaurs say “RAWR” and the scared dinosaurs shake in fear, saying “Oh No!”….he actually says “oh no!” in his cute little voice. Love it!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment